English > News お知らせ > COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (Vaccine Passport) 新型コロナウイルス感染症予防接種証明書(ワクチンパスポート)(english/やさしいにほんご)

Updated:August 30, 2021


COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (Vaccine Passport) 新型コロナウイルス感染症予防接種証明書(ワクチンパスポート)(English/やさしいにほんご)

The COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (Vaccine Passport) is a document certifying that you have received a COVID-19 vaccination. This document can be be used to prove your vaccination status when traveling abroad. An Application Form must be filled out in order to receive this document.

新型コロナウイルス感染症予防接種証明書(ワクチンパスポート)は 新型コロナウイルスワクチンを 接種したことを わかるようにする 書類です。ワクチンを 接種して 外国へ 行きたい 人に 渡します。証明書を もらうために 申請が 必要です。


Please be aware of the following points 注意すること

  • Whether or not you choose to get vaccinated is your personal decision. Vaccination is not manditory.
  • Individuals without a Vaccination Certificate are still able to travel abroad.
  • Certain countries and regions may loosen virus prevention measures for travelers who display a Vaccination Certificate. Do not apply for a Vaccination Certificate unless you plan on traveling to these countries or regions.
  • Possession of a Vaccination Certificate does not mean that virus prevention measures will be loosened for all countries and regions.
  • ワクチンを 接種するか しないかは あなたが 決めます。
  • この証明書を 持っていない人も 外国へ 行くことができます。
  • この証明書を 使うことができる 国・地域に 行く人 だけに 渡します。
  • この証明書を 持っていても 感染を 広げないための 行動を 守らなければなりません。

Application Starting Date 申請が始まる日

July 26th 2021 (Monday)


Who is Qualified to Apply for the Certificate? 証明書を申請できる人

Individuals who fall under all of the following 3 categories can apply for the Certificate:

  1. Individuals residing in Kameoka (recorded in Kameoka's city registry "juminhyo").
  2. Individuals scheduled to travel abroad.
  3. Individuals who have recieved the COVID-19 vaccination.

※Individuals who are not scheduled to travel abroad are unable to apply for the certificate.

※The application form must be applied for at the city where you were vaccinated. If your first and second vaccinations took place in two different cities, than you must fill out an Application Form in both cities.

1-3の すべてに 当てはまる人

  1. 亀岡市に 住んでいる(亀岡市に 住民票がある)
  2. 外国に 行く 予定がある
  3. 新型コロナウイルスワクチンを 接種した人

※外国に 行く 予定がない 人は 申請できません。

※この申請書は ワクチンを 接種した 市町村で 申請します。1回目と 2回目で 別の 市町村で 接種した 人は それぞれの 市町村で 申請します。

How to Apply・Receive the Certificate 申請する・証明書をもらう

Applying by Mail 郵便で申請する

Fill out the Application Form with all required information. Mail the application document alongside Required Documents and a self-adressed envelope. The Certification will be mailed to you 1-2 weeks after the application form is recieved.

※In the case that there is an error in your application form, or if your vaccination status cannot be confirmed, the process may take longer.

※The self-addressed enveloped will be used by Kameoka City Hall in order to send you the Vaccination Certificate. Make sure to write your address on the envelope and attach a 84 yen stamp.


8 Nonogami, Yasumachi, Kameoka, Kyoto 〒621-8501

To: Kameoka City Hall, Health & Welfare Department, Health Promotion Section, Health Management Services

申請書に 名前や 住所を 書きます。必要書類と 返信用封筒と 一緒に 郵送します。申請が 届いてから 1~2週間で 証明書を 送る予定です。

※書類に 間違いがあるとき、接種の 確認がとれないときは もっと 時間が かかります。

※返信用封筒は 亀岡市役所から あなたに 予防接種証明書を 送るための 封筒です。 返信用封筒に あなたの住所を 書いて、84円切手を 貼ってください。


郵便番号 〒621-8501

住所 亀岡市安町野々神8番地

宛先 亀岡市健康福祉部健康増進課健康管理係

In-Person Application 窓口で申請する

Bring both the Application Form and Required Documents to the Health Promotion Section at Kameoka City Hall (located at counter 17 on the first floor). Your Vaccination Certificate will be given to you on the same-day. If there are any errors in the documents, or if your vaccination status cannot be confirmed, you will be given your Vaccination Certificate at a later date.

Operating Hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday (please arrive at the counter before 4:30pm)

申請書と必要書類を 亀岡市役所 健康増進課(亀岡市役所1階17番窓口)に 持ってきてください。証明書は その日に 渡します。書類に 間違いが あるとき、接種の 確認が できないときは、別の 日に 渡します。

窓口の時間:月曜日ー金曜日 9:00-17:00(窓口には 16:30までに 来てください。)

Application Form・Required Documents 申請書・必要書類

(1) Application Form (must be downloaded) 申請書(ダウンロードしてください)

(2) A copy of your passport 旅券(パスポート)のコピー

Please be aware of the following:

If your maiden name, a different surname and/or a different first name is written on your passport, you will be required to provide a copy of one of the following documents to confirm that name: My Number Card, drivers license, family registery "koseki", certificate of residence "juminhyo", a foreign passport.

If the names written on your vaccination confirmation document and passport differ, you must provide a copy of either your My Number Card or certificate of residence "juminhyo"  in order to prove the connection between the names.


旅券に 旧姓、別姓、別名が 書いてあるとき:旧姓、別姓、別名が 書いてある マイナンバーカード、運転免許証、戸籍、住民票のコピー、外国の旅券が 必要です

接種済証と 旅券の 名前が 異なるとき:旅券の 名前か 接種済証の 名前が 書いてある マイナンバーカードか 住民票のコピーが 必要です。

(3) A copy of a document proving that you have been vaccinated 接種済証または接種記録書(接種したことが 確認できる 書類)のコピー

If you do not provide a copy of a document proving that you have been vaccinated, it may take much longer to receive your Vaccination Certificate.

ないときは 証明書を 渡すまでに 時間が かかります。

Proof of Vaccination 接種済証


(4) A Copy of personal identification (My Number Card, driver's license, health insurance card, residence card, etc) 本人確認書類(マイナンバーカード、運転免許証、健康保険証、在留カードなど)のコピー

If the applicant and the individual filling out the Application Form are different people, then a Power of Attorney Form must also be filled out alongside bringing a copy of their own personal identification.

申請する人と 別の人(代理人)が 手続きを するときは、委任状と 代理人の本人確認書類(コピー)が 必要です。

Fees 手数料

Free of charge


Countries/Regions Accepting Usage of the Vaccination Certificate (Vaccination Passport) 接種証明書(ワクチンパスポート)が使用できる国・地域

Please be aware that possession of a Vaccination Certificate does not mean that virus prevention measures will be loosened for all countries and regions. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has listed information on which countries and regions are currently accepting usage of Japan's Vaccination Certificate.

List of countries/regions that will allow the usage of a COVID-19 proof of vaccination document.( External link )

この証明書が 使用できる 国・地域については、外務省の ホームページを見てください。証明書を 持っていても 感染を 広げないための 対策が 必要です。

海外渡航用の新型コロナワクチン接種証明書が使用可能な国・地域一覧( External link )

Related Links 関連リンク

Information regarding proof of COVID-19 vaccination documents used for foreign travel.( External link )

海外渡航用の新型コロナワクチン接種証明書について( External link )

For Inquiries about the Vaccination Certificate 接種証明書の問い合わせ

Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare Call Center

TEL # 0120-761-770 (Toll-Free)

Operating Hours: 9am-9pm Everyday



受付時間:毎日 9:00-21:00


英語でのお問い合わせは、亀岡市役所の 文化国際課の 国際交流員(CIR)へ
English Contact: CIR (kokusai koryuin)
Office: Bunka Kokusai Ka (文化国際課), Kameoka City Hall, 5F
TEL: 0771-55-9655
E-Mail: bunka-kokusai@city.kameoka.lg.jp

Return to top of page