English > Information for Residents くらし > Registrations Required at City Hall   届け出・証明   (生活に必要な手つづき) > Certificate of Residence  住民票(日本に住所があることを証明する物)

Updated:March 31, 2018


Certificate of Residence 住民票(日本に 住所があることを 証明する物)

Getting a Copy of Your Certificate of Residence 住民票の 写しが 必要なとき

Applications for a copy of your Certificate of Residence, are processed at the Citizen's Affairs Section (市民課 shimin ka) on the 1st floor of Kameoka City Hall( Displayed in another window ). Processing costs 300 yen.

Office hours are Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) from 8:30 to 17:15. It will take time for your documents to be processed so please be sure to come early.

◎You need to bring an official photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.) Your application cannot be processed without one.


住民票の 写しが 必要なとき、亀岡市役所( Displayed in another window )の 市民課 (1階)で 頼んでください。300円 かかります。

申請は 休日以外の 月曜日から金曜日の 午前8時30分から 午後5時15分 までです。時間がかかりますから、早めに来てください。

◎必ず 本人を 確認できる物 (在留カード・特別永住者賞、運転免許証や パスポートなど 顔の写真がある 公的な 証明書)が 必要です。  

Convenience Store Issuance Service コンビニ交付サービス

 Please go here for more details.

詳しくは ここへ 行ってください。

Kameoka City Hall 亀岡市役所


英語でのお問い合わせは、亀岡市役所の 文化・スポーツ課の 国際交流員(CIR)へ
English Contact: CIR (kokusai koryuin)
Office: Bunka Sports Ka (文化・スポーツ課), Kameoka City Hall, 3F
TEL: 0771-25-5055
E-Mail: sports-suisin@city.kameoka.kyoto.jp

Return to top of page