Updated:January 5, 2021


Support/Contact Information    相談・お問い合わせ

Kameoka Foreign Resident Support かめおか多文化共生センター

At "Kameoka Foreign Resident Support," councilors will gladly listen to any lifestyle troubles that you may have, and provide information and/or introduce you to an organization that may be more suited to help. Examples of Consultation: City Hall paperwork, Visa, School enrollment/education, etc. Click here for more information.

「かめおか多文化共生センター」では、相談員が  困りごとを 聞いて、情報を 教えたり 関係機関(市役所など)を 紹介したりします。例えば、市役所の手続き、在留資格、子どもの学校 などの 相談が できます。詳しくは、こちらを 見てください。


Support and Consultations      市の 相談窓口

Kameoka City offers a variety of different consulations and support services, including tax consultation, legal consultation, parental support consultation, traffic accident consultation, and pension consultation, etc.

For interpretation (Japanese-English) please contact the Coordinator of International Relations working for the Culture & International Relations Section on the 5th floor.

 亀岡市は 生活に 関する さまざまな 相談窓口を 設けています。例えば、税金、法律、子育て、交通事故、年金など について 分からないことがあれば、相談窓口で 相談してください。

英語の 通訳が 必要な とき、5階の 文化国際課で 働いている国際交流員に 連絡してください。

When and Where to go in City Hall    こんなときは、 こちらの課に 連絡してください  

download Adobe Reader

Some of the publications on this site are in PDF format. To view them, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please click the graphic link to download Acrobat Reader.


英語でのお問い合わせは、亀岡市役所の 文化国際課の 国際交流員(CIR)へ
English Contact: CIR (kokusai koryuin)
Office: Bunka Kokusai Ka (文化国際課), Kameoka City Hall, 5F
TEL: 0771-55-9655
E-Mail: bunka-kokusai@city.kameoka.lg.jp

Return to top of page